Monday, October 01, 2007

Blognapped!

Well no sooner do I go away for a week than Jules makes a "special guest appearance" or three. Suppose I can't really complain since her name is invoked in the URL. But rest assured, the riot troops are in the lounge, tear gas grenades have been thrown (well, the after-effects of a Loch Fyne kipper and 24h of travelling come to much the same sort of thing) and I expect to have fully suppressed this insurgency shortly.

Actually, given that someone felt sufficiently motivated to comment, I may encourage her to write more.

4 comments:

DrOtter said...

Well, Welcome back but can we have more Jules as well please? The last couple of posts with insight into Japanese culture have been fascinating. I love the concept of moe - suddenly what I see in the canteen everyday starts to make more sense (Europeans are the ethnic minority).
But I guess that any posts are better than no posts at all...

William M. Connolley said...

Welcome back; though Jules was good: a more human touch perhaps. Now you've stopped globetrotting, you'll have time to take on Hansen: http://climateprogress.org/2007/10/01/another-must-read-from-hansen-%e2%80%98long-term%e2%80%99-climate-sensitivity-of-6%c2%b0c-for-doubled-co2/

Jean-Michel said...

Hello from Montpellier at south of France.
What do you think of http://freenet-homepage.de/klima/indexe.htm who thinks that Greenhouse Gas Hypothesis Violates Fundamentals of Physics ?

James Annan said...

S'ok, I wasn't really going to banish her barefoot to the kitchen - not least because I generally prefer my own cooking :-)

Belette - noted. Jean-Michel - that looks like garden-variety crackpottery, and it's not even new. In particular, Josh Halpern here is worth reading.